View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
This game falls to Schaub imo. While the Chi defense can be ran on, their D is living off of interceptions this year and our running game isnt exactly on fire so far this season. Schaub must play a clean game for us to have a chance.

Conversely we will look to shut down the run again this week. Essentially bringing this game down to Schaub vs Cutler. So who has a better game? If I am Kubiak I target AJ all night long.
Totally disagree. This game depends on our front 5. We have to be able to impose our will, where they have to commit an 8 & 9th man to stopping the run. Same thing on defense, we have to stop the run with our front 7, & if Cody doesn't play, I think we'll be in trouble.

Their offense is much like ours, in that it's balanced with the ability to make big plays in the running game, the passing game, & the screen game.

So this game will be decided by what happens in the trenches & who blinks first.