Thread: Chicago Game
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #38
ktfletch1
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respectedktfletch1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chicago Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, since I'm the unofficial "grandma" of this board, and a born worrier, I hope all you guys/gals will be careful. I've heard so many BAD tales of how abusive Bears fans can be. I know Justin was attacked in the bathroom and someone tried to set him on fire. Just stick together and be respectful. This might turn out to be an UGLY game, and a very close one, so who knows what kind of mood those Yanks will be in if they lose a close one.

Stay safe and have a WONDERFUL trip!!
So sweet! We'll be good visiting fans, scouts honor!
ktfletch1 is offline   Reply With Quote