Thread: Screens
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #23
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Speaking of which, we totally blew a chance yesterday later in the game. I erased the game from my DVR, so I can't rewatch it, but we got the exact same thing that happened on the open play that OD scored a TD on. They didn't show it for long, because the pass ended up going to the left side, but whoever was down the middle heading to the right was WIDE open! It looked like a carbon copy of the OD touch down, so I'm assuming it was him. I was like, "holy hell man!". I guess Schaub just didn't see it in time. Would have taken it to the house. I wish I knew the time in the game for reference. Maybe 76Texan can pull it up or something. He's pretty good on that type of stuff.
I know a place where you can rewatch it later....
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote