View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99520 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coors Light Neon with Full Size Texans Helmet, Miller Lite U of H, and Heineken N

I love neon signs and love that Texans helmet one.

Not a fan of Coors Light but that is cool. I would be tempted to offer you something if my wife didn't hate neon signs so much.

Have you tried ebay or Craigslist? Neon signs aren't cheap and I would think you could at least get $300 for that thing.

Oh, post that here also http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95661

There are some members here working on some real nice Texans man caves. Maybe one of them would be interested.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote