View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #11
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141321 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanks to the Blue Crew!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Bill was great!

You should have been there to defend yourself though.
The Librarian wanted to "cuddle" while watching the game.

(ahem) Despite the disparaging things Bill and I say about one another I've been living vicariously through the muff-hugga since the day I met him and have nothing but love for the guy. Bill and I can say three positive things about one another for every shot we take at one another. IF I die tomorrow Bill will be face deep in a well developed Korean woman in my honor... well at least that'll be his official story...and I'm good with that.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote