Thread: Screens
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #22
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I'd like to know where the passing game with Foster's been period. Some of his biggest plays he's made has been when we threw him the ball and this year I can only think of a couple of times we've even tried to pass it to him. Maybe it's because he's been dropping those? Or maybe Kubes is holding that back until he needs it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I'd like to know too. Foster was a top 3 RB in receptions, yardage, last season. This season he doesn't crack the top 30. Vonta Leach has more receiving yards than Foster.
The guys on 610 were chatting about that this morning. The reason they came up with - and it makes a little sense to me - is that Foster is getting so many carries (what is it, 24-26 carries/game?) that the offensive braintrust doesn't that they don't want to use him up with 5-6 extra touches on pass plays. So O.D., Casey, and Graham are getting the looks that went to Foster last year.

Like I said, makes a bit of sense to me especially with Tate currently unavailable ...and not really producing that much when he was.

EDIT:
Need to read the whole thread before posting. CJeremy & IronDuke already covered this.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote