View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #13
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

The Bears concern the hell out of me. With Cutler, he has his good days and horrible days. When he's bad, he's REALLY bad. Part of me hopes that's the guy that shows up Sunday. The other part of me would like to see us beat them at their best. But, you get no moral victories for losing to someone who was at their best either. At the end of the day, you just want the W. This will be the biggest test we've had since Green Bay and we all know how that one turned out. I think we'll be a lot more mentally prepared for this game and do our best to avoid the same type of embarassing performance we displayed on our last outing of SNF.

Their D has been playing really good and our offense can't afford to come out flat and have brain farts. We've got play a clean game in all three phases.

I see this game going either way, but I think the score will come down to a 3 points difference. Hopefully we'll come out on top.