View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #12
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Battle of Super Bowl hopefuls set for 'Sunday Night Football'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
All I know is that Sunday night I'm gonna need FRIENDS to watch this game with, a designated driver, a bottle of Jack, and a liter of coke! I am presently preping my stomach for the onslaught of booze and nerves with BID doses of previcid! I'm truly NOT a heavy drinker, but, I feel a buzz comin on to get me through that game!!

Truthfully, I think our boys can do this! Just gotta keep on BELIEVING!!
Yeah.....that show got canceled back in 2004. Hate to be the bearer of bad news.

J/K