View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #86
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post

Now, my main gripe is our weak a$$ kick offs and field goals. I'm not happy with the leg strength at all. Yes, we haven't missed many field goals, but I feel we're screwed if we need a 52 yarder to win the game. On kick offs, I have no idea why we have someone who repeatedly doesn't kick it into the end zone. Is that by design or is his leg just that weak? Someone let me know because it's driving me crazy.
I don't know if it was by design or not but the Texans were allowing 26.4 yards per return going into the game and held the Bills (who were #1 going into the game with 30.8 per return) to 13 yards per return with an average start at the 26 yard line. That's a definite improvement from what I've seen the first 7 games.

If it was by design, I thought it was awfully damn risky to be allowing the Bills #1 return team opportunities like that. It worked - this time, and I'll take it of course, but this is something that worries me.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote