View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #15
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanks to the Blue Crew!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The entire Blue Crew are the best ambassadors for Texans tailgating, and I appreciate all of them for the friendly and inviting atmosphere they provide to everyone.

You guys rock, and for this Texans fan without a tailgate home, much love that y'all are there and welcome me to every game that I'm fortunate enough to attend.

Always great to see the regulars and really good to meet DBCooper and Big Toro yesterday.

Love you guys and gals!
Thanks DB! It was cool putting some names with faces.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote