View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #8
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanks to the Blue Crew!!!!!

The entire Blue Crew are the best ambassadors for Texans tailgating, and I appreciate all of them for the friendly and inviting atmosphere they provide to everyone.

You guys rock, and for this Texans fan without a tailgate home, much love that y'all are there and welcome me to every game that I'm fortunate enough to attend.

Always great to see the regulars and really good to meet DBCooper and Big Toro yesterday.

Love you guys and gals!