View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #82
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
There was a guy that called into the post-game show on 610 yesterday. He brought up that he wanted Kubiak fired because he cut Trindon and Trindon had a return for a TD. I was like WTF? The guy said that it showed that Kubiak had no eye for talent and didn't know how to utilize people.
Trindon was given EVERY chance to excel on this team. He did great when the games didn't count, but he crumbled under pressure when it mattered most. I was happy to see him go and I still stand by that.
I heard the call on the drive hime from the game and had two immediate thoughts.

1. The caller didn't understand how much leeway Trindon was given. He was nuts.

2. The "Homer" 610 group all blah-blah'd about how bad can they be, since we're 7-1. If the brain trust at 610 can't see the problems, they aren't watching the same game I am.