View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #79
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dishman View Post
Trindon Holiday with a kickoff return for TD today for the Broncos.
There was a guy that called into the post-game show on 610 yesterday. He brought up that he wanted Kubiak fired because he cut Trindon and Trindon had a return for a TD. I was like WTF? The guy said that it showed that Kubiak had no eye for talent and didn't know how to utilize people.

Trindon was given EVERY chance to excel on this team. He did great when the games didn't count, but he crumbled under pressure when it mattered most. I was happy to see him go and I still stand by that.

Now, my main gripe is our weak a$$ kick offs and field goals. I'm not happy with the leg strength at all. Yes, we haven't missed many field goals, but I feel we're screwed if we need a 52 yarder to win the game. On kick offs, I have no idea why we have someone who repeatedly doesn't kick it into the end zone. Is that by design or is his leg just that weak? Someone let me know because it's driving me crazy.