View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bud Adams not happy with Titans

"In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular-season home game that was such a disappointment for myself and fans of the Titans," Adams told the (Nashville) Tennessean. "We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

Adams, 89, told the Tennessean that he was so disheartened by the team's effort that he left in the third quarter so he could fly home to Houston.
Please stay in Possum Holler Bud, everyone hates you here in Houston. Or better yet, next time your ****ty football team is getting beat that bad, hop on a plane and fly to Hell!

"I just can't be flying up there to see that happen," Adams told the newspaper
r.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...ts-team-notice

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote