View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #3
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Love You Guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
With the regular season half way over, I just want to say something that I've said before...

I love you guys.

I've loved the NFL since I have memories in my head, and I was a huge Oilers fan but never really felt connected to other groups of fans. Oilers is what I did with my friends.

I love the Texans fan community here, and the efforts to maintain it.

I love the regulars who sit around me at games, and the folks I know from tailgating, interwebs etc.

Anyway, you should never take anything in your life for granted, and always be quick to express things you appreciate, and I appreciate y'all. So there you go.

Let's keep this fun ride going....
Back atcha!

Love your insightful, intelligent viewpoints you bring to our discussions - even the ones I disagree with
Keep 'em coming.

now if I could just find someone like you to marry...