View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #6
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149260 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thanks to the Blue Crew!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
It was great meeting y'all before the Bills game!

Thanks again Tedc for getting the band to play Happy Birthday to my son, he was so excited!

Nice to finally meet DoubleBarrel, gwallaia, Texan_Bill, GlassHalfFull, SheTexan, Tedc, Joe Texan, BIG TORO, Dr.2BKay, Yankee_In_TX, and Lindsay!

My entire family had a wonderful time!

I know all of thse people and all I can say is...

You thought it was great to meet BILL?!

Nothin' but love for Bill. The crew are fantastic they treat MY crazy @$$ like family and that's saying quite a bit...because I KNOW I'm a jerk.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote