View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #45
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

I'm sorry, guys.

My wife and I are going to fly up to Chicago, spend some time with some friends of ours, and take them to the game.

That means -- we lose.

I don't get to go to many Texans' games -- about 1 per year since 2006 -- and when I do, they lose. Except when we played the Jaguars on a Thursday Night in our Battle Red ketchup bottle unis. And then when we were leaving the stadium, we got t-boned by a car coming out of an apartment complex.

So we're going to lose and it's my fault.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote