Thread: Chicago Game
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #30
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chicago Game

Enjoy everyone. It has been cold this Fall and all but this weekend will warm up a little. Just bundle and you will be fine. I may be going to the game but I'm not sure what section yet. The food suggestions in the other thread are right on. If your here for the full weekend and want to see things around Soldier Field, there is Shedd Aquarium, The Field Museum and the Planetarium. Great views from around there too.

As for the fans..I've never found Chicago fans in general to be bad, even when I've worn Cowboy tshirts out and about. However another attorney here is a massive Bears fan. He goes to games often and told me that even as a Bears fan, he finds them abusive...even to each other. lol. So I wouldn't talk noise, but just enjoy.