Thread: Screens
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 56442 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I'd like to know where the passing game with Foster's been period. Some of his biggest plays he's made has been when we threw him the ball and this year I can only think of a couple of times we've even tried to pass it to him. Maybe it's because he's been dropping those? Or maybe Kubes is holding that back until he needs it?
I'd like to know too. Foster was a top 3 RB in receptions, yardage, last season. This season he doesn't crack the top 30. Vonta Leach has more receiving yards than Foster.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote