View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #11
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 31584 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bye week seemed to be good for Johnson and Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
McCain from what i saw, but overall both AJ and Johnson looked as good i have seen them all season.
Clearly, AJ is physically feeling much better than one month ago. The AJ we saw yesterday is plenty explosive enough to make plays and demand the attention from defenses that opens up the rest of the offense. I'm thrilled!

And, it is the strength and explosiveness he ran with after the catch and his ability to change direction, etc... before and after the catch that I'm referring to and not his statistics.