View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bye week seemed to be good for Johnson and Joseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Joseph has been getting burned all year. He hasn't looked near as good as he did last year.
Good thing we have Jackson, never thought Id say that haha
JoJo still covers teams #1 WR. He hasnt looked as good as last season but has still been a top 10 CB
I will say that Jjo looked better than he has all year, but not as good as he did last year. Last year, I guess he had something to prove. By no means am I saying that he sucked, but his coverage was mostly soft..... didn't give up any big plays, but Fitz was still able to get the ball out quickly.

The QB gets the ball out quickly when he likes his first/second read. Jjo was covering the first guy on many of the plays, I get that. But Stevie Johnson isn't some kind of freak that is open when he's not open.

Kj didn't get anything thrown his way, I'm thinking that's because his guy was #3 on the progression & since 1 & 2 were open most of the game, they never adjusted. Kj played well, but not shut-down well.

But even McCain & Quin were playing a little soft coverage.

Good thing there aren't any needle thread'n QBs on our schedule from here out.... yeah, there's that Brady guy but he's a different breed altogether.