View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #58
texanprincess
Rookie

Section: 326
Rep Power: 0 texanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
Jimmy Gramm came back decent last week. Greg Jennings has been a huge disappointment for me, I finally dropped him. The cardinals have been hurting me that last couple weeks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
I feel your pain with G Jennings...he's on my team too. And this week I was bitten by the bye week...my best (not) replacement..Brandon Weeden...think he ended with 2 FPTS today. Bout ready to throw in the towel...
texanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote