View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #31
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
I hear ya but this seems like a bad matchup.
The Bears live off turnovers, we (off the top of my head) have the fewest turnovers in the NFL (5 total). It is a bad match-up, for the Bears.

We're very similar teams. Strong opportunistic D, explosive and versatile running back, big playmaking wide receiver on the outside. The difference will probably be which quarterback handles the challenges better. We've all seen Schaub get flustered, but we've seen Cutler throw 4 picks as well.

I'll take Schaub.

20-17 good guys.