View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #4
Home team fan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Home team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respectedHome team fan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans radio network is a bit lacking for coverage

I was Near Garner State Park hunting. I left the stand in time so I could go listen to the game on my phone, but I did not have 3G I had E ( what ever that is) I did DVR it. Just got home and watching it now. I didn't listen to any sports radio on the way home so the game would be a suprise, but my daughter called me on the way home and the first thing she said was THE TEXANS WON!!!! ( like they should have). She was in her Dorm watching Act of valor, so I told her how it ended. Since she told me the out come. Ha Ha.
On the plus side I can eat back strap while watching the next game. Life is good!!!
Home team fan is offline   Reply With Quote