View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #14
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I think if we play next week like we played this week, we're gonna be bear food. I'm hoping we pull it together and NOT lose however, as I don't relish another embarassing loss on national TV.
we have always sucked after our bye week, i was not a bit surprised about or sloppy play BUT we did clean it up in the 2nd half. I think we will be ok and i look for our D to give Cutler all kinds of problems. GO TEXANS

I will be honest i have waited so long for this team to be good and now that they are it feels like its to good to be true. Lets just enjoy the ride folks it is nice to expect to win instead of hoping to win.