Thread: game notes
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #14
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: game notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This is exactly what aggravates the ever loving ******* out of me with some of you.

What you are complaining about is exactly what every NFL head coach does. Every GODDAMN one of them. It's just stupid.

****ing fantasy football.
I see it somewhat the same way. Kubiak is never, ever going to please some of the folks on here because they've made up their minds they don't like him and thus, they don't, and never will. No matter what the hell he does. He obviously doesn't have a damn thing to do with them being 7 & 1. Its' ALL Wade and the D.

edit a bunch of rant

To the second bolded: X2 (at least

/rant

Nite all...

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote