View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #73
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Here:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...ssAvgPuntYards

Donnie Jones is 13th in the league in average, better than "below average" as the person I corrected was saying. Our freaking punting game is the last part of ST I'm concerned with.
Actual punting isnt the problem , Jones has been solid.

The issue is coverage on both punt and kickoff returns.

Marciano .... may or may not be the problem , Im at a loss as to why they have been so poor in coverage.

Sure would be nice to have a kicker who could kick off a little longer .... Kickoff's have been abyssmal in distance and coverage. League Worst I believe.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote