Thread: game notes
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #13
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: game notes

Gary said in post game that they try to be 50/50 with pass/run selection.

They were heavy on the passing in the first half and needed to get balance .
Well here
Quote:
(on having the defense helping out the slow-starting offense) “We were really out of whack at halftime.* I felt good about us throwing the ball and what they were doing to us, but we were heavy out of whack, we were heavy pass, and that was because of all the first-and-twenties.* I told the coaches at halftime, regardless, we are going to get back to 50/50.* We’re going to run the ball and give ourselves a chance to play defense and we did that. And 80 (WR Andre Johnson) stepped up and made some big, big plays for us today. But we got back to balance and I think that was the key to us winning.”
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote