Thread: game notes
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #12
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102181 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: game notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
heres what i took from the game

1. our first round pick is very very good
2. Foster is becoming a non factor
3. bills fans are very obnoxious (still getting the beer stain out my shirt when they dumped beer on me)
4. I question wither kubiak can really take us to superbowl,way to conservative.. 2nd and 20 and they run it?
u lost me at foster a non factor......leads NFL in TDs. is top 7 in yards and demands a lot of attention. Hence reason play action like the pass to OD is so successful.