Thread: game notes
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #8
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: game notes

I don't get it. On your first point it's not like we've seen all that much of Mercilus so I'd like to say he's very, very good but I don't think we've got enough data to know. I think he's shown positive signs and I'm optimistic.

Foster is second in rushing if I'm not mistaken (off the lead by about 10-20 yards?) and first in TD's. He's far from a non-factor.

Bills fans I know nothing of but I'll accept your assertion since you're the one who smells like beer and has to clean a shirt.

Your fourth point is I think a legitimate question. The turtle returned today a few times and frankly, I still don't like this damn coach. He's lining up against a team that everyone in the NFL and half the SEC could run on and he's got the Texans out there throwing it around. Just run the hell out of them dammit! We came out fat, rusty, and uninterested I thought and didn't put anything consistent together on offense until after the half. The Texans get the ball with 1:42 to go before the half and they turtle their asses to a three and out in about half that time. No attempt to pick up the pace or shoot downfield. Just dicking around the line of scrimmage trying to eat clock. Then they kick it away to Buffalo who actually wants to score before the half and they throw for 11, 12, and 19 yards, then run for 22 before kicking a FG with 9 seconds remaining.

That sums up Gary completely in my eyes. He'll always do that and if Wade hadn't come along we'd be sitting around .500 and trying to keep Luck and the Colts from taking the division away from us. I don't think I'll ever like Gary.