View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Sorry but I am not thinking this will be a loss. Chicago, much like the Texans, haven't seen a good defense all year and like the Texans, the one good team they played, they got beat, by the same GB team that beat the Texans.

The next 2 games for the Bears will be telling in the fact they have the Texans and the 49ers back to back weeks...

I think it will be a defensive battle and the team with the most turnovers, loses. Cutler is far more prone to turn the ball over than Schaub is.

I am predicting a 17-10 or 20-17 win for the Texans...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Crapatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote