View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #135
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Does it matter? Mario is more pooper that super. Seriously, this is a game that Pooper Mario said he was amped up for and the best he could do (against a 1st year starter) was 1 sack and 5 tackles. I guess that counts as a big game when you're Mario Williams. I'm just thankful he's drawing his paycheck from another team now.
No but I just wanted to have a fair comparison. I didn't want him back either FTR.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote