View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #68
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm ready to see the Texans try something else. Joe is not getting it done. Our special teams are atrocious. I'm watching the Steelers right now and their return game is unbelievably amazing compared to the steaming turd we run out there every week.
I'm really dreading next week. The Bears have one of the best special teams in the league, and we're the worst. It's not going to be a good matchup. We can't make any mistakes next week.