View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #19
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 337 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Depends what texans show up, personally i prefer it on the road..texans tend to get comfortable and come out flat at home. after 2 weeks off sure they were a little rusty. Im sure next week will be alot diffrent. We are 7-1 so imma enjoy being number 1 seed in the afc and my free sonic slushies. Also will enjoy the cowgirls try to beat the falcons

but for a prediction I say we pull out a upset against a qb who major weakness is pressure.
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote