View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #18
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
haha JK anyways. i like to hear all predictions but i have not been that impressed with the bears TBH. they hung 50 on the titans today but it is the titans.
That is my take too, they beat the Titans, but that is the Titans.

They have got lucky with a LOT of defensive scoring, history says that is luck not skill so don't need to worry about it.