View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 119696 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

I say AJ goes over 100 yards for the second straight week. to me he is looking better and better as the season goes on, i think he will get back to his old dominance.

Watt gets 2 sacks against the bears terrible o-line, and KJ gets a pick 6, yes i said it.

Texans 34

Bears 31

I think the bears will keep it close but we get the tough fought Win.

Last edited by EllisUnit; 11-04-2012 at 06:15 PM.
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote