View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #53
Joeycharp89
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 Joeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respectedJoeycharp89 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Woes

Steve Jackson, why you getting slowly replaced? Why must you announce early on you aren't extending your contract >.< Had my lowest scoring week last week. Traded D. THomas for a desparate need at RB (Rashad Jennings, ugh), but I traded him to the guy I was playing because I didn't think Thomas would do *that* well. Wouldn't have made a difference with how my team played anyway...
Joeycharp89 is offline   Reply With Quote