View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #784
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Just rewatched the Ravens game (yeah, I'm hungry, bye-week is horrible) and omg, I did not realize this live, but those commentators has to be some of the worst, most biased, commentators I've ever experienced...
Yeah, it doesn't even faze me anymore. It's just par for the course.

The live up there in the upper northeast...they get all the Jets, Giants, Patriots, Ravens, Eagles, Steelers vibe all the time (as if those teams are all that exist).

So they come all the way down to Houston, and they act like they're in Guatemala and having to endure our city and our team...they pump sunshine on THEIR northeast teams, just like biased yankee muther****ers always do.

So yeah, we see that coming from miles away. You can go back all the way to the mid-1990s when Oilers games on NBC were often called by Paul MaGuire who was the Dierdorf of the mid-90s, IMO. He hated us, he loved to rake us over the coals every game. LOL.

It's no thang. It's just them acting like their teams are better than those halfway across the country. It's just another day at work for them.