View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #2
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sean Payton to Dallas?

But others are more skeptical, knowing that the suspended head coach has undergone some personal changes in his life that have included going through a divorce and spending plenty of time in Dallas. He bought a house in the city early last year.
I'm thinking that he and his wife (eh, X-wife now), bought a house in North Texas a couple years ago which became the family home. I remember reading about it and how upset, understandably, people in NOLA were.
Anyway, I'm sure they have children but with the divorce it's still not the same
thing and he should have more flexibility in picking a different location if he chooses to among competing offers besides what the Saints might offer. Besides, difficult to imagine Jerry Jones giving up so much control at this point to land a top flight talent like Payton ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote