View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012   #5
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans. Noon. 11/4. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I can't come up with a plausible scenario where Buffalo can even keep this game close. Much less win. This should be a shellacking. The Texans set a franchise single game scoring record against the Ravens in week 7. That could easily fall today. I'd like to see the bench emptied by the 4th quarter, with Schaub, AJ, and Arian padless on the sideline.
I agree Lucky, I can't see the Texans losing this game at all. Arian may have 200+ game. But like you mentioned, I rather see our starters be able to rest by the 4th qtr.

Let's go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote