View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012   #783
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. Noon. 10/21. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Just rewatched the Ravens game (yeah, I'm hungry, bye-week is horrible) and omg, I did not realize this live, but those commentators has to be some of the worst, most biased, commentators I've ever experienced...
It was irritating me during the game but I didn't realize how bad it was until I read back through this thread and watched the game again.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote