Thread: Damontre Moore
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012   #2
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Damontre Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I'm not quite sure where he'd be projected in the draft... but does anyone think Kubiak's got his eye on him? I think Antonio Smith is in a contract season, and Damontre Moore has looked like a good early round replacement for Smith.

Obviously my Aggie bias is showing here . For the people who follow college ball more than I do... is he a fit for our defensive system? Would he be like Mercilus - a DE converted into an OLB?
He won't be there when the Texans draft, and yes, he is more of a DE/OLB.