Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012   #36
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I know that jacket well. Even at that age I remember thinking that it didn't really look very "Oilers" to me. The silver was kind of a gray and just like Vinny said the blue was off.
Is that you? That jacket is a little older than the one I had. I remember some kids with that one. Mine was exactly the same but it had the white helmet on the patch which obviously came out later.

I still have this late 80's Starter jacket ...

I have been meaning to put it on Ebay. I think that is the last of any Oilers clothing I have. I had a Warren Moon authentic jersey from the early 90's but gave that away years ago to Yvette on the Titans board.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote