View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012   #10
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Jones was released, so the Texans will not get compensation for him. They will get picks for Brisiel (5th or 6th), Jason Allen (5th or 6th), and Joel Dreessen (6th or 7th), as well as the 3rd for Mario.
Thanks for the catch. Jones is released so nada. I wanted to be conservative and only go with a 3rd and 5th becuase I felt that was reasonable. If the Texans get additional picks, I will be thrilled!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote