View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012   #3
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: In Season Version 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
It does not terrify me. lol
First JJ was cut during his contract IIRC and we get nothing for him but the 5th is good for Briesel. Funny I mock Ray Ray once but got blasted. I think Jones is too good to not be invited back at reasonable $ and who wouuld not want to punt for a Super Bowl team? We just spent a 5th for a kicker. Also I am good with Newton. Not sure if Harris returns or maybe Gardner replaces him. I could see a draft pick for OT but not first two rounds. 3 Amigos NT Hicks trumps your guy! lol
We did just invest in a kicker, but we could certainly upgrade the punter. Jones is below average in terms of net punting. Part of that is special teams, but part of that is also ability. This team with a horrendous ST unit should be directionally punting to the sidelines and booming touchbacks. Jones simply doesn't have the leg for it.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote