View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012   #246
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56771 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Given the choice over again, I'd still take Mario over Sausage Boy and Bush. But if I REALLY had a chance to do it over again, I wouldn't take any of those three. LOL
Agreed, but all in all, considering that nobody else was even in the discussion at the time, selecting the best of those three did give a little credibility to the Texans where before they had none. At least it showed that they were either smarter or luckier than 97% of the pundits and talking heads out there.

Those who choose to boo VY on Sunday are entirely within their rights to do so, just as I'm entirely within my rights to think that it shows them to be small, petty and not very bright.