Thread: Oiler Games
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012   #35
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oiler Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I know that jacket well. Even at that age I remember thinking that it didn't really look very "Oilers" to me. The silver was kind of a gray and just like Vinny said the blue was off.

I love reminiscing but I'm also a little afraid. I'm afraid we'll get some "Oiler" on us and Sunday the Bills will smell Oiler in the water and go nuts on the Texans. Hopefully not though.
Yeah, that there is some Yankee blue or something. Reeks of old world Lion blue and silver a bit.

I hope this isn't some bizarro world foreshadowing. At least we aren't in Buffalo facing the next Bruce Smith. How big a lead is big enough? That's always a tough question for old Oiler fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm uploading some oiler games to TTTube right now. They are public for now, so if you go to the channel you can see them if you want to. I'll post links and clean it all up tomorrow.
you're the awesome.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote