View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #86
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Sorry, Fiddler/TK...it's a pattern you have.

You flat out said one thing, then said that's not what you said. And I don't even get your explanation of how you were misinterpreted. If you were misinterpreted, I suggest re-thinking a post before hitting "submit"...it could save a lot of time for everyone. Not being hateful just saying that I really, genuinely do not get your explanation on this.

This is up there with you saying Steve Slaton was running better in 2010 than he was in 2008...then saying that's not what you said, that we had misconstrued your comments.

When you say "Running BETTER than..." it means he was better in his worst year than he was in his best year.

When you say "Ben Tate would be looking at a 6-2 record if he were on the Chargers" that means you think Ben Tate is that big of a difference maker on a pretty flimsy Chargers team.

In both instances, you're suspending reality in favor of some other criterion. You said Slaton ran better in 2010 but his stats didn't show it because of many factors, and now you're saying the stats for the Chargers would be better if Tate were a RB there. It's a pattern.