View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #83
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If I were Tate, I'd think I would be happier as the starting RB for the Chargers. That team would be 6-2 right now if that were the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Whoa..... I didn't say they would be 6-2. I'm saying a competitor like Ben Tate wouldn't let their current record distract him from wanting to be a starter & going to a team where he has reasonable expectations of being a starter. Even with Matthews there, he probably thinks he would have won the job by now & they'd be on a 5 game win streak.