View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012   #16
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87281 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans film study and the evolution of Kubiak's offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEastwood View Post
Why are you comparing the 2012 Texans with the 2007 Broncos? Wouldn't it make more sense to compare the 2007 Texans? Seeing as Kubiak was already the HC over here at that time?
I think his intent is to illustrate that kubiak has evolved into his own scheme. He's not just another rip off artist of shanny. The offense appears even more scheme driven then talent dependent...more so then I already thought. To me it also displays a need for intelligent players.

2007 is a bit dated but its interesting nonetheless.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote